1. Data controllership:
2. Legal basis for processing personal data:
3. All Hanken students need to fill in the e-form The Study's Privacy Notice (in English, in Finnish, in Swedish). The e-form also functions as the Record of processing activities which fulfils the record-keeping accountability (GDPR, Art. 30). When filling in the form, the students will get instructions regarding:
4. After the student submits the e-form The Study's Privacy Notice, both the student and supervisor will get a summary email. The summary email is to be used as a proof of data protection actions on which the AoL-grading of the thesis is based.
5. If the student's study is one of the six types described in Ethical Review, s/he shall request an ethical review statement by Hanken’s Research Ethics Committee. The supervisor and the student fill in the request form together. Be aware that the processing on the request will take at least two or three weeks.
6. For course assignments, the assignment/course teacher/instructor fills in and submits one e-form for the assignments of all the students or student groups.